Monday, August 25, 2014

Photos of my birth Emmanuel James Cooper, posted by me

A little glimpse of my delivery.  My name is Emmanuel James Cooper, born August 24, 2014.  I weighed 2300 grams (5lbs, 11oz) with 44cm in length.  I came out kicking with immediate interest in feeding.
Giving spinal anesthesia in preparation for a caesarian section.
It took a matter of minutes to open the uterus (compared to hours of laboring\)

Our first look at our long awaited one, Emmanuel James Cooper.


Handing Emmanuel off to nurse midwife Rebecca


Our healthcare team, Ayiko on anesthesia Olivier assisting Warren on the case, Rebecca our midwife, and Heather Miller RN as moral support/photography.




Holding him for the first time.



Cute even at birth, blond hair, blue eyes.


It feels like a small miracle.


The Star of the show...me


I can not believe I just operated on my wife and son!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! What wonderful news!! Warren, if someone asks you whether you were present for the birth, you'll have quite a story to tell. Blessings to you all! Jennings

    ReplyDelete